small talk

Feb 28, 1995 11:02 AM
by LieselFD

ART P. said:

"We need to be at some place before we can self affirm our little
existence." You're right, we just need to"be", which we do
anyway.  I have to remember that.  I don't always.  I sometimes
try to affirm where I'm at, & try to shift myself to some better
where I'm at.  I'll have to remember just to "be".  That's much
more comfortable.

PAUL G.

I'll toss you re who's more insignificant.  (but actually, that
depends upon what mood I'm in.  I'm not always in an
insignificant -being mood, are you?)

MARTIN E.

I gave Dick Slusser your message.  He'll be in touch re Project
Outreach.

ALAN BAIN
Thank you for the posies old bean, Bain.

ASTREA

Where in the ML is the exposition of the 7 rays? We could post
that next.  (That's already the 3rd post)

Namaste

Liesel