Re: Creating FAQs

Feb 18, 1995 06:34 AM
by LieselFD

Lucas,

I think that's a great idea.  I'd already clicked off your post,
because I had nothing to add except to applaud, but then I
thought of something, & clicked it back on.  Maybe for starters,
we could just copy material by hand into Theos-l.  Like in the
last "Messenger" there was a superb explanation of the 7 fields
(bodies) of human beings.  We could at first do it unofficially,
until someone in Wheaton has time to give it some attention, &
make it official.  Why don't you ask John whether that would be
ok with him?

Liesel