Re: Papers

Feb 13, 1995 03:24 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Mark--

Glad you have received them.  My corrections are due back by the
end of next week, should you find any.

What do you know about, or think of, Sri Michael Turner? I'm
probably going to write by e-mail.

Namaste
Paul

P.S.  Occasionally I find myself sending/receiving greetings
to/from you while hearing the Sound Current.  It's actually
much more appealing to me to make contact with friends and
equals via this technique than to hook up with great cosmic
authority figures.  The experiment with "seeing" one another
was great fun, and I'd like a.r.e. to get further into this
kind of exploration-- which transcends sectarian boundaries.