The Masters

Dec 17, 1994 06:50 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

To: Jerry H-E

I like what you wrote to Art Patterson re the Masters.  It's fair, &
you give cognisance to all points of view.  I don't particularly agree
with your point of view, but recognize it as being valid & reasonable.

I was wondering why you weren't writing on the network.  Now I know.
You're busy with papers.  Better you than me.  (I could use the money,
but not the work.  To me, that's a good trade off.)

Aloha
Liesel