I'd love a reply too. (Re info. on the 3 Objects)

Dec 15, 1994 02:59 PM
by MURRAY

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could give me a reference or
two on the origin of, and intentions behind, the Three Objects of
the T.S.

See my posting "Help on the 3 Objects" of 6th December for the
original query.

This will help me with putting together a workshop for T.S.  in
N.Z's Convention this January.

Murray Stentiford
murray@sss.co.nz