Re: New to the list: theosophist in Austria

Aug 09, 1994 07:11 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

>> If you want to host it as well, let me know and I'll put
>> the files on a ftp server. (which might be easier than
>
> Sounds great to me, although I have a Perl script which
> recursively follows links and grabs all the documents.
> But FTP might be easier, especially if you can tar the
> hierarchy and compress, gzip or PKZIP it.

OK, a compressed tar file containing all of the graphics and html
files is on my PC (mwg.sp.paramax.com) via anonymous ftp in the
theos directory as theos.tz.

BTW, the WWW server was down for a little while last night so if
it gave you problems, try again.

   -Mike
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control