Cyril Scott

May 24, 1994 02:11 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

   SUNY Press just sent me a reader's report on my current ms.
One thing it says presents a real challenge-- that I shouldn't
ignore the writings of Cyril Scott.  The challenge is that I am
totally ignorant of this person and haven't a clue as to how
relevant he is to what I'm pursuing.  Checking on OCLC I found
him as author of a series on "The Initiate" -- each book having
that in its title.
  Anyone have any insight into this author and his significance
to Theosophical history?  Thanks in advance for any tidbits.