Re: AAB/HPB, Egyption symbols etc.

Feb 21, 1994 07:58 PM
by Michael W. Grenier

Arvind writes:

>>TCF.  AAB has said that she did not many times understand what
>>DK's teaching meant; HPB has said the same thing several times
>>about the teaching  of the Masters that she gave out.

Jerry replies:

>     This is the first time I have ever read that HPB said that
>she didn't understand the teachings of her teachers.  Where did
>you find such statements?  If HPB did not know what she was
>talking about, she would have no credibility.

Jerry,

  You'll find the following reference in the new biography
 "The Extraordinary Life and Influence of Helena Blavatsky"
  by Sylvia Cranston on page 312:

  "You are all very green.", she (Blavatsky) said," If you
   think that I actually know and understand all the things
   that I write. How many times am I to repeat to you and your
   mother that the things I write are dictated to me, [and]
   that sometimes I see manuscripts, numbers, and words before
   my eyes of which I never knew anything."

    -Mike Grenier
    mike@atc.sp.paramax.com
Michael W. Grenier    mike@atc.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869     Unisys Govt. Systems