vnet changes...

Oct 20, 1993 10:06 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

The vnet system is going to relocate to a different building
(probably Thursday and friday).  Any mail outages should
be temporary,  and the mail will queue before being resent out.

if you think there are serious problems,  please send mail to me
jem@char.vnet.net  or elfchief@char.vnet.net
We really should notice little change...  just a longer delay
between postings and transmissions.

Peace --

John Mead

Could some one send to me the Pasadena Lodge phone number
and mail address.  I also want the United Lodge phone mumber and
address.

I'm putting together an Archive file for reference.  Any other addresses
and phone numbers would be appreciated.
send to  jem@char.vnet.net