Re: summary on what is theosophy?

Sep 30, 1993 09:53 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

Eldon writes:

>I think that the basic point of disagreement that I might have with
>some of the group is my belief in *something special* at the heart of
>the theosophical teachings, something not readily found elsewhere,
>something of a different nature that the wonderful spiritual things
>that can be found all about us.

Eldon, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your
viewpoints - and you express those viewpoints better than I.

Mike Grenier                      Unisys Government Systems
                                  (Air Traffic Control)
mike@atc.sp.paramax.com  (work)               612-456-7869
mike@grenier.hawkmoon.mn.org (home)