Re: Is the Third Objective Collecting Dust?

Dec 28, 1999 01:38 PM
by Drpsionic

<< Please tell me who, other than a handful (CWL, Hodson, Kuntz, and
 a couple of others all from Adyar) have done anything at all on this
 object?  I exclude, of course, Chuck and myself.  The Adyar TS is the
 only one, as far as I know, that will even consider this objective as a
 viable TS activity.  The other TSs shun it because it smacks too much
 of magic (which is the theory and practice of developing and using just
 those latent powers).

 Jerry S.

Actually, the Adyar TS gets quite a few of us but we happen to be the most
notorious at the moment.  Mike Bertieaux (and I probably ruined the spelling
of his name, I usually do) has been a member for decades and Stephen Hoeller
has been known to chant a barbarous word of invocation or two.

Chuck the Heretic