Re: Enough

Dec 21, 1999 04:03 AM
by hesse600

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:26:55 EST Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> << Don't make me reincarnate. hpb
>   >>

> Too late.  Your next incarnation has already been scheduled and you leave for
> St. Louis in two months.
Well, to be serious here for a moment...
according to a letter I found on Daniel Caldwells's site
(frequently advertised here), she was reincarnated almost
immediately after she left the body we knew as HP
Blavatsky.. But that body is probably left rotting
somewhere by now, so where he/she is now is left to us to
fantasize.

Katinka

(found this in a letter by a man named pryse.)

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl