Re: Randy to anyone: physical evolution AND PSYCHO-MENTAL EVOLUTION also.

Nov 14, 1999 07:47 AM
by WLR7D

Dallas--I agree about the lists of knowns, unknowns, unsures.  My original
post to this site was an attempt to find addition, emendation, or even
ridicule to a list of "self-evident truths" I was trying to assemble.  Still
like the idea of beginning with such fundamentals and building from there.
Thanks.
Randy