RE: Dyzan, Dzan, chan and TarimPS

Nov 06, 1999 03:36 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 6th

Dear Friend:

Please do not feel that I am being curt or neglectful of your
excellent scholarship, but when you consider the whole of what
Mme. Blavatsky presented, then this is only a very small part of
a philosophy that has the whole world as a base and further, is
also a continuation of the ancient wisdom of the remote past,
fragments of which have come down to us in such MSS and other
relics as are available.

Theosophy is not a patch work of material collected and somehow
made into a "collage," or, the semblance of a philosophy, or even
an attempt of filling some gaps in the pre-history of the ancient
world.  It is a part of the records of the work of an ancient
school of Adepts and their pupils and is presented as such.
Therefore such variances as you notice are probably more in the
nature of corroboration than anything else.  If you have a copy
of THE SECRET DOCTRINE (Original Edition) you will find in vol.
1, pp 272-3 a brief account of the "ancient source" of Theosophy.

Many thanks for your most interesting contributions.

With best wishes,

Dallas

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0