Re: Theosilliness

Nov 03, 1999 10:02 PM
by Drpsionic

<< Mr Harvey, from the society, said: "We were getting bad vibes from the
 manuscript.  People who are psychically sensitive were concerned about
 what they were picking up from it. We are trying to find an alternative
 place for it to be stored. It may be that we have to return it to Mr
 Skinner."

Well, golly gee!

Here I thought that only happened to people who read my stuff.

Chuck the Heretic