Re: theos-l digest: October 31, 1999

Nov 02, 1999 10:16 PM
by kymsmith

Alan wrote:

>As no one seems to be using TI-L any more (including me) I have
>suggested to John Mead (after consultation) that TI-L be merged with
>THEOS-L.  TI members know who they are and can always raise TI matters
>here.

It doesn't look like anyone is willing or able to take on TI-L.  I
personally think that you and John have come up with a worthy and workable
idea.  And, eventually, in the end, we are all supposed to "merge" anyway.
I guess the unification of TI-L and theos-l could be considered a sign of
evolution.

But, on the other hand, I get really wiggly when corporations "merge."  How
does one know when a uniting of two or more entities is "growth" or merely
a clandestine violation of anti-trust laws whose true intent is world
domination?

Give it a break, Kym.

Whatever you and John decide is fine with this member. . .how's that?

Kym