Re: near-death experience

Nov 02, 1999 00:53 AM
by hesse600

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 05:08:12 EDT WLR7D@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for your relating your experiences.  Too bad we all can't have regular
> tastes to help keep us on track.  I wonder why god would not permit such
> access if the goal is for us to ultimately reach him/her.
> Randy

My idea is that him/her is not a him/her and does not allow
anything. I think that if we keep our window clean, we will
see the sun. If we don't do that, then we will not. Death
takes us out of the house, so that the sun is suddenly
seen.

(unless it is cloudy, or is that taking the example to
far?)

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl