TI-L

Oct 31, 1999 08:23 PM
by ambain

Dear All,

As no one seems to be using TI-L any more (including me) I have
suggested to John Mead (after consultation) that TI-L be merged with
THEOS-L.  TI members know who they are and can always raise TI matters
here.

Any contrary opinions?  I am no longer in a satisfactory position to
administer TI-L, and I personally think it is now an unnecessary
duplication.

If, on the other hand, anyone wants to take it on, then let me or John
Mead know.

Verily.

Alan.

http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/