Re: Mahatma's

Oct 16, 1999 03:43 AM
by RAMADOSS

At 10:53 AM 10/11/1999 +0200, hesse600 wrote:
>The chela is more devoted to truth and justice. Those
concerns have become a central part of their being. He/She
will try actively to remedy small or bigger wrongs in
his/her environment, regardless of social or economical
consequences (not without reason though). THeir eyes are
ever on the alert - is it neccessary for me to step in and
help at this moment? <

Your comment is on target.

Anyone who is sensitized to truth and justice and has the welfare of
humanity at the back of their thinking and action, whether a formal chela
or not, is IMHO, likely to be more perceptive and thus is likely to see
opportunities to help. Krishnamurti describes this as being "responsible".

>So, my idea is not at all that the Mahatma's are
infallible, the idea is that they are closer to their
divine self and less guided by the delusions of emotions.

In the physical world, everyone is likely to make mistakes. It is said that
even Lord Buddha made some mistakes and it was left to Shri Shankaracharya
to set them right.

mkr