Re: Theos-World TS organizations today

Oct 12, 1999 10:41 AM
by Frank Reitemeyer

Well said, JRC, sounds reasonable.
What a luck we have the Internet.
Gives me more than attending boring lodge meetings and discourse about books
which one has read rightly.
OTOH hand, we should not forget that working for Theosophy is much more than
discussions (as important as they are).
We need also people who care for assembling books (may be e-books),
collecting documents of historical importance etc.
If we, the Theosophists do not this job, our enemies, the churches and
missionaries etc. will to it for us - with best known results.

The Internet is not the replacement for the TS'ies, but the healing MEDICINE
fro them.
May we hope the cure comes not TOO LATE...
Just my 0.01.
Frank