Re: In support of theosophy

Oct 05, 1999 00:52 AM
by hesse600

it was written:
> > >For the last 99 years, we have not had a single letter from the Adepts to
> > anyone (as far as I know).
> >
> >  And? Is that necessary? And for what? For blind believers?
> >
> Maybe they are dead.
Even if the specific Mahatma's that wrote or precipitated
or mentally dictated the Mahatma Letters are dead, and
after a century I would think that they are... still it
seems to me that if they existed, there must now be people
who replace them and their function in humanity. These
might still comunicate with people, but perhaps it is not
necessary now to do so openly, or by physical means.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl