Re: theos-l digest: September 25, 1999

Sep 30, 1999 06:07 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 9/26/1999 12:01:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
theos-l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< > My mother (rest her many souls) could make a vodka martini that would
floor
 >  an elephant.

 What it have? A mouse anchovy in it? >>

This reminds me of my mother's "eggnog" with brandy.  I use quotation marks
because it's so heavy on the brandy that we joke, "Would you like a little
eggnog with your brandy?"
Christine