Re: Interested? wicca, neo-pagan

Sep 23, 1999 06:16 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

	Yes, but it is used in many. Also, note that the Wiccan Rede comes
partially from Thelema, where "will" refers to "Divine Will" or, as we
prefer, Atma/Buddhi. Considering that, the Rede, "An it harm none, do
what thou wilt" can be read as "In order to harm none, follow one's
Atma/Buddhi." Being allergic to ritual myself, I just study, I don't
follow.

	Bart Lidofsky