Re: In support of theosophy

Sep 21, 1999 09:38 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 01:52 AM 09/22/1999 +0100, Alan wrote:

>About this time I came across Theos-L (Hurrah) and those of you who were
on the list at the time will recall some of this story posted at the time.<

You were lucky to find out about theos-l.

At the time when I got my Internet account, I vaguely remembered about a
theosophical maillist and tried to find the details --- I was a novice and
did not know where to look. My inquires to official channels turned blank
since I did not ask the right question!!! (I was not trained as lawyer and
had been I would have asked the right all encompassing comprehensive
question and would have received the right answer).

So in the old fashioned way when I was talking to another member 1000 miles
away, I mentioned about my interest and within 15 minutes this kind soul
faxed me the details of subscribing to theos-l and I did and has been
active since then.

mkr