Re: Lock-step mentality

Sep 21, 1999 07:00 AM
by M K Ramadoss

I fully agree.

When TS was founded, all that was expected was to be in simpathy with the
first Object.
No belief was expected. Once you start with a belief, your mind gets closed
and will not see truth -- whatever that may be -- even if it stares at you.

May be over a period of time, a set of beliefs may have settled down in the
minds of some members because it is easy to believe something and it does
not require any effort.

mkr

PS: Some of the beliefs advanced in the US, talk about the inner objectives
as if the Founders had hidden objectives which were not discovered until
100 years later.

>>hesse600 wrote:
 Certainly, but I do want a TS where a person who does not
 believe in reincarnation will feel as welkom as one who
 does, and to achieve that, we need an open and therefore
 democratic environment where criticism is as possible and
 welkom as it is on this (and other) lists.<<