Re: Lock-step mentality

Sep 20, 1999 02:44 AM
by hesse600

Dear FS,

> I don't see what a discussion like this can give to us.
> FS
The reason we discuss this, is that we want the TS to work
the best way it can for the good of humanity. I assume that
our thoughts have some worth and that sharing these
thoughts will teach us better how to think and how to
understand theosophy and how to practice theosophy.

Katinka

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl