Re: Fancy dancin'

Sep 19, 1999 12:15 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 9/18/99 5:46:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
kymsmith@micron.net writes:

> "What about this Plato and Forms business?"  I replied, "Plato?  Who's
Plato?"

Oh, he is that stuff that you can make into different forms like a man form,
a Greek form, a philosopher form, bearded form....

Course, you need a demiurgic Plato-factory.  But enough!  I have to get back
to reading Dr. Seuss' Silence of the Hams.  It is a story where Sam I am's
little friend, Hannibal, keeps trying to force novel foodstuffs onto him and
eventually turns the tables on Sam I am.

Grigor