RE: theos-l digest: September 18, 1999

Sep 19, 1999 11:44 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

sEPT 19TH

Dear MKR:

Thanks that is very useful to remember concerning the knowledge that
HPB and the Masters showed.

If that were adequate proof that they knew as much or more than
academicians, then Students of Theosophy would be encouraged to pursue
their studies with greater confidence and diligence.

How many instances can be brought forward to demonstrate that
Theosophy is a wisdom from our combined experience in the past, and
was recorded by the Masters for us to use  ?

It also points to the difference between the "eye" and the "heart"
doctrines, or those things that are based on faith (and no adequate
proof) and the rest, which are based on KNOWLEDGE  and adequate proof
that is both universal and eternal.

Best wishes,

Dal

Dallas