Re: Internet in India:TS-Adyar

Sep 13, 1999 07:37 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:35 AM 09/14/1999 +0100, you wrote:
JRC writes to Kantinka:

 Hearing these things may make you uncomfortable, and may cause a bit
of
 defensiveness. But I ought to mention that the reason that a lot of
 discussion on TS Internet lists seems to you "pessimistic", and may
seem to
 dwell unduly on unpleasent topics, is because the Internet is the
*ONLY*
 avenue where any dissent is *permitted*, because it is the one avenue
the
 official leaderships have absolutely no control over

And Alan adds:

It is also worth considering that those of us who are on the list(s) are
here because notwithstanding any bad, severe, or downright evil things
that have been done to them by TS officials, we are here because we
still CARE about the heritage of genuine THEOSOPHY.

It is clear that we are together with you in this.

Sincerely,

Alan

Amen.

mkr

PS: It appears that there was once an attempt to moderate this list, which
failed because the JEM who owns the list and is in Internet business firmly
put it down. Thanks John.