Re: Internet in India:TS-Adyar

Sep 13, 1999 07:35 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 08:22 AM 09/13/1999 -0500, JRC wrote:
>joined a discussion on this list (though we have it on good authority that
>they *read* it with great interest)?

In the last 4 years I have been on the lists, I learnt about things I have
not known in 40 years of association with theosophy.

So where else they can get info which is important, valuable, useful,
timely and also enlightening and it is freeeeeeeeee.

No donations or fees or contributions to computer or software or travel or
this or that fund!!!!.

mkr