Re: Internet in India:TS-Adyar

Sep 09, 1999 05:18 PM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----

Dear Katinka (who wrote):

> If I was listening only to the negative opinions about the
> TS on this list and not to my own experience, I might be
> tempted to stop working and that is certainly not something
> I am hoping to do.

I could not agree more. Those of us who regard the TS in an often very
negative light do not stop working either.  We just do it in another
way!

> Even in the most negative scenario the TS may change and it
> is only going to do that if the people who know what's
> wrong stay in the TS and work there, in harmony with those
> they disagree with. After all, we may be wrong. Difference
> of opinion is not enough reason to quite for me.

The problem, Katinka, is that there are so many of us who have tried to
do just this.  We were forced OUT of the TS *by* the TS.  Sad but true.

Alan :-(

Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk
http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/