Re: Sai Baba - Does he claim to be God?

Aug 18, 1999 07:08 AM
by Johann Valentin Andreae

According to theosophical teachings, we are manifestations of the Monad. an extension of the Divine or Logoic Consciousness. In Christians terms,
we are made in the Image and Likeness of God. All religions teach that we can be god-like if not God Itself. Our consciousness determines how much we manifest that divinity to others. Some of those of high status like Baba, Ramakrishna, Sri Aurobindo, St. Francis or Blessed Padre Pio manifest such degrees of holiness that we can indeed say that they are God-bearers.

Philalethes