Re: HPB book

Jun 25, 1999 02:15 AM
by hesse600

> <<  I recommend reading Mr. Johnson`s book. >>
>
> I got a thick biography by Cranston, which I haven't yet read, but it looks
> chock-full of interesting stuff.  Anyone read it?  What do you think?  Is it
> "valid"?
Yes, it seems valid to me. It is one of the
pro-Blavatsky-biographies. If you have not been
Leadbeater-contaminated it will not get you into that
mystifying set of idea's I think. It is easy to read and
was very interesting to me. Also it tries to speak of both
the woman HPBlavatsky and the internal Self that went
beyond the sometimes (seemingly?) agressive personality. If
you really want a rounded view you probably need to read
more than just one book. the combination Johnson / Cranston
works for me.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl