ULT's Dzyan Esoteric School

Jun 12, 1999 08:22 AM
by David Green

Several ULT associates doubt existence of Dzyan Esoteric School.  I recently
answered their inquiries----

In regards to your request I can't divulge names of the 8 members of DES who
confided this information to me.

I've inquired of the theosophist Mr Jerry Hejka-Edkins (Turlock, Calif)
concerning DES material in Alexandria West archives.  He answered his
library holds DES instuctions from Mr Victor Endersby's papers.  He
confirmed what I already knew---DES is not defunct but still active.
Contact Mr Hejka-Edkins for confirmation of existence of DES & copies of
their esoteric material. Selections will soon be published on WWW ---
http://members.tripod.com/davidgreen_2/index.html

Sincerely,

David Green