Re: ULTese---No Leaders, No Officers, No Rules, No Members, No Organisation

May 09, 1999 09:23 AM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 5/9/99 10:28:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
davidgreen@hotmail.com writes:

>  I'm very intrigued by ULTese.  I may compile a dictionary of such terms.
>
>  David Green

Hmmm, if you are going to compose that kind of dictionary, maybe you should
start off composing a guide to White Housese and IRSese in order to have some
money in the bank.  Then compose the guide to ULTese.  :-)