Re: Dzyan Esoteric School---Esoteric Instructions Issued on Whose Authority?

Mar 31, 1999 07:37 AM
by JRC

To what end do you question these things? I can certainly understand well
researched criticisms of current organizations - it is an essential function
that keeps leaderships honest and improves and refines organizations - Why
is "the essential question to ask" the authority of re-distribution? Why is
it essential? You seem intent on blasting people long dead, who cannot
neither answer your "essential questions", nor defend themselves against
your charges.