New Web Site: Robert Crosbie, United Lodge of Theosophists & Their Esoteric Scho

Mar 23, 1999 08:46 PM
by David Green

NEW Critical Web Site on Robert Crosbie, United Lodge of Theosophists &
their Esoteric School

Finally I've created web site in rough draft at
http://members.tripod.com/davidgreen_2/Links.html
for my postings on above subject.  As I do rough draft of each section
I'll post them to Theos-Talk & then post to web site.

At this juncture I'll offer to post on same site any legitimate
criticisms of my postings.  Readers will be better informed.  Any one
interested in posting their comments & criticisms please email to me
stating you want your comments on my site.

David Green