Re: teaching? morals? ethics?

Mar 14, 1999 11:33 AM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 3/12/99 5:53:14 AM Central Standard Time,
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl writes:

<< k I misunderstand the nature of esotheric
 teaching. The ethical question comes up very legitimately,
 in my oppinion, when the question of speeding up evolution
 comes up. >>

Okay.

<<The mahatma's choose to help people speed up
 their evolution if there was exactly that purity of motive
 that theosophists talk about at infinitum.  >>

There is another form of same mistake.  Not even God can speed up evolution of
those who don't have purity of motive.  Purity of motive is what makes speeded
up evolution possible.  So, no moral decision there for mahatma to weigh.