Re: reading HPB

Feb 04, 1999 05:56 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 2/4/99 12:01:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dallas writes:

<< If
 one prepares ones' self with a reading of the KEY TO THEOSOPHY
 some of the ideas and doctrines of Theosophy will be available as
 mental furniture to help. >>

Thanks, Dallas, I think I have a copy of this somewhere here.  I'll try to
fish it out.  If you could recommend, say, five books to read initially, and
the order in which they should be read, what list would you give?  e.g., would
it be (1) Key to Theosophy, (2) Secret Doctrine (unabridged), (3) ...?
Christine