re: Moon Chart 1999

Jan 28, 1999 02:41 AM
by jim meier

Every year -- no matter how I space it -- this list takes the moon chart
and re-writes it with full line justification so that it wraps over and i=
hard to read.  Oh well.

For those who can't make it out or just want an original copy, it is
available at no charge from

Lucis Trust
120 Wall St, 24th fl
New York, NY 10005

Those who are interested in participating in the monthly group meditation=
at the time of the full and new moons or in learning more of the methods =
of
meditation can request additional information from the same address,
including these brochures:      (also at no charge)
- Energy Follows Thought
- The Science of Meditation         <=3D my personal favorite

There is also an audio tape (cassette) on Beginning Meditation.

Jim