RE: theos-l digest: January 24, 1999

Jan 25, 1999 05:54 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Jan 25th 1999

Dear Christine:

With reference to your inquiry into the matter of Law or Laws of
Nature, I wonder if you have either H P Blavatsky's KEY TO
THEOSOPHY or W Q Judge's THE OCEAN OF THEOSOPHY available.

The reason I ask this is because in both these books the nature
of the universal law of Karma, and it operation is traced.

If you do not have these I will try to find a way to send you or
indicate to you how you can see the material.

Do let me know.

For instance:  if you can access http://www.blavatsky.net you
will find in their Menu hyperlinks to lists of articles by HPB
and WQJ and in both lists you can access their articles on KARMA.
Those are worth reading for a succinct answer.

Best wishes,

Dallas.