Re: theos-l digest: January 22, 1999

Jan 23, 1999 03:21 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

kymsmith@micron.net writes
>While watching the current Senate hearings, I find myself especially
>distressed at how petty and malicious the prosecutors have been.  They have
>misquoted, misrepresented, and often, blatantly lied, about what is really
>in the depositions and evidence.

People watch in the strangest places and times - like me at 2.30am,
when BBC News 24 gives a half-hour resume of the day's doings, with
plenty of actual coverage from the floor of the house.  What seems to
me most appalling is that even though the Republicans know there is
virtually no chance of kicking Bill out, they continue pressing on with
what is clearly a farce, at enormous expense, while the job of running
the country (which is what the Congress and the Senate should be
giving their attention to) is being left in the hands of the defendant!

>From this side of the water, your "leaders" seem totally crazy.
irresponsible, and will be writing a chapter in history very different from
the one they are claiming to write.

"They have misquoted, misrepresented, and often, blatantly lied."

Sadly, it reminds me all to much of the behaviour of the TS in England
when I was still a member.

Alan :0(
---------
Simply Occult ..........