Re: A theory

Jan 22, 1999 06:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is my take on Clinton.

While he is basically a politician and some may not agree with his personal
behavior, from what I have seen, his policies have been fundamentally
helpful to many ordinary people.

I also believe that since his fundamental motivation seems to be helping
the people of the US, with all the investigations and the activities inside
the beltway (Washington DC) and all the attacks from Conservatives and
Religious Right, the public approval continues to be high. I think when
your heart is in the right place and are trying to do good to the masses,
natural public support makes nothing stick to him. We can expect to see
more of the same.

When you are doing the right think, helping common man, woman and child, I
think there is godsend public support.

mkr