RE: theos-l digest: January 16, 1999

Jan 19, 1999 04:54 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Jan 19th

Dear Kym:

I did not mean to play down in any way the horrors of the
genocide situation or for that matter any of the horrors
perpetrated by the "strong" against the "weak."
Sorry if I seemed to imply that.  I was only observing that the
general trend towards the protection of the weak, the ecology,
was an outstanding example of a greater regard for others than
had hitherto historically been manifest.

Yes, 1000 time yes, it is we who control the trend.

Thanks,

Dal