Re: theos-l digest: November 29, 1998

Dec 05, 1998 09:40 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 11/30/98 12:01:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, Alan writes:

<< Indeed this is often the case, though I have learned (took a very long
 time) to value the reality that is right in front of me (often a cat, but all
of
 the creatures get in the act). >>

I think that if you don't value the cat-reality, the cat-reality imposes
itself in no uncertain terms and *forces* you to value it.  At least, that's
how my Kitty is.
Christine