Re: Music Distribution using Internet

Dec 14, 1998 05:18 AM
by Drpsionic

<< Apart from authors and artists making a living, the censoring and filtering
 done by the editors and publishers and record companies for whatever
 reason, is done away with for the good. So the authors and artists are able
 to have uncensored/unedited and unfilters communication with customers. I
 thing this aspect is of great value for everyone.

 mkr >>

Especially for those of us who work in very controversial fringe areas, where
publishers get nervous about the ideas we present.   The internet has become
everyman's printing press and an uncontrollable one at that.

The world is going to be a much different place because of it.

Chuck the Heretic