Re: "The Sundering of the ONE"

Dec 14, 1998 04:55 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Dec 14th 1998

Dear Paul:

In HPB's article:  THE ORIGIN OF EVIL  [ ULT 3 Vol. Edn. Of HPB
ARTICLES,  Vol. 1, p. 132 top,
LUCIFER, OCT. 1887 ]

There can be found the following:

	"The Universe and all on it appeared in consequence of the
"breaking asunder of UNITY into 'Plurality.'"

On p. 124 at the beginning of the article:

	"HOMOGENEITY having transformed itself into Heterogeneity,
contrasts have naturally been created;  hence sprang what we call
Evil, which thenceforth reigned supreme in this "Vale of Tears."

But somewhere I recall the phrase:  "The sundering of the One."
And I am looking for it.

Dallas