RE: theos-l digest: November 11, 1998

Nov 12, 1998 02:27 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 12th 1998

Dear Doss:

Please allow me to join with you in stating how much I appreciate
the work of Eldon and John in allowing free run to various
contributions.  We can all learn from each other, even when there
are misunderstandings.  But the light of freedom and of
information clears most cobwebs away.  After all, we all work for
the future.

Dallas