vnet discussion lists

Nov 16, 1998 06:01 AM
by John E Mead

RE: vnet discussion lists:

this is actually a feature of Lyris.  It letes you know of
distribution problems on the messages you sent in.

*everyone*

please visit the web site http://list.vnet.net/?enter=theos-l

if you do not know your password,  there is an option to have
lyris (web site) retrieve it.  You have many options you can
personally set up (like don't send me error messages). You can
change email addresses, personal password etc...

please visit it and set up your personal options.  I can not do
it for several hundred individuals.

with Lyris you are *empowered* to manage your own stuff ;-)

peace -

john e. mead

p.s. I removed Michael Lea