Microsucks Outlook Express

Sep 24, 1998 04:56 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is a msg I posted to listening-l, which might interest to some here as
well.

mkr
============================

At 02:04 PM 9/24/1998 -0400, Alex Miller wrote:

>With the new version of Pegasus I should probably switch to it. BTW,
>Microsucks Outlook Express also tends to crash on my system.
>
>Alex

It is good to know that Microsucks Outlook Express' problems which can
cause unnecessary stress and waste of time. As I use Netscape I had trouble
in getting the MOE to install and work and so I stayed with Eudora which
has performed flawlessly for years. In addition, I can go into the Eudora
mail files using a text editor to search and retrieve any part of it with
ease.

mkr